Features and Advantages
1. Pneumatic DTH hammer has simple structure and excellent properties. It is reliable and maintenance is very convenient.
2. It has been proved in practice that this product's drilling efficiency is 3 to 10 times higher than the rotary-percussive drill.
3. The bar-tooth or ball-tooth hard alloy drill bit of the DTH hammer (down-the-hole hammer) can be used in breaking hard rocks. It can easily break the rock and has a better adaptability than diamond bit. The drill bit cost has been greatly reduced.
4. As this drilling tool has low rotating speed, it has less chance to hit the wall of the hole. This drilling method of impacting the hole bottom in high frequency has reduced the chance of hole deviation in rock or dipping formation. This method has improved verticality of the hole and can prevent the rock wall of the hole from collapsing.
5. Compared with rotary drilling, the DTH hammer needs much smaller drilling pressure and torque.
6. Down-the-hole hammer has a non-cycle dry type operation. Air is used as driving force and deslagging agent. This product doesn't pollute the environment.
7. This DTH hammer can produce great force instantly, so it can be applied to compacting and impacting drilling in soft layer. It can also used in the pipe ramming technology of trenchless pipe laying.
8. This down-the-hole hammer is capable of drilling in almost all ground conditions.
9. This hammer can produce holes of different diameters with great accuracy.
10. DTH hammer is easy to operation and maintain.
Blast Hole - Water Well - Oil & Gas - Rock Anchor - Ground Consolidation - Pile - Seismic - Geothermal - Directional and Mineral Exploration Drilling.
Wuxi Anman Construction Machinery Co., Ltd is a specialized foundation engineering machinery manufacturer in China. All our DTH hammers are manufactured in accordance with international standards. We equipped with a team of professionals, who are highly experienced in their respective fields. We conduct the most stringent quality checks throughout the manufacturing process. Every process from the procurement of raw materials to the delivering of the final products is supervised. We constantly improve our DTH hammer with latest manufacturing technologies.
Positive composite drill rod is a necessary reducing joint used in dual tube (casing & drill rod) drilling process. It can also be used in single tube drilling. There are four holes in the shell of tube.
Hydraulic hammer is a powerful percussive hammer, a kind of advanced drilling tool. Composed by pickax brazing, pickaxe barrel and pickax handle, this hydraulic operated hammer is driven by hydraulic system from the excavator.